MCT-427 is a fully supervised, wireless heat and photoelectric smoke detector that is compatible with PowerMax home security systems and other Visonic PowerCode wireless receivers. It has a streamlined design that fits any residential or commercial application.
- Activates an alarm when the temperature reaches 60oC (140oF) and starts increasing rapidly
- Loud (85db) alarm sound at 3m (10ft)
- Extended battery life – Up to 5 or 8 years (depending on the battery type)
- Sends alarm, tamper, maintenance and battery condition alerts to the control panel
- Compact size: 120 X 63mm (4.7 X 2.5in)