SMD-427 PG2 is a fully supervised wireless heat and photoelectric smoke detector that is compatible with PowerMaster residential alarm systems. By sensing rapid temperature changes in areas where they may occur SMD-427 PG2 activates an alarm when the temperature reaches 50°C (122°F) and start increasing rapidly.
- Photoelectric, ceiling-mount smoke and heat detector
- Certified by the most strict and demanding international standards
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- Loud (85db) alarm sounding at 3m (10ft)
- Prolonged battery life (up to 8 years with typical use)