The innovative SD-304 PG2 wireless shock detector provides perimeter protection for residential and commercial premises. It provides early warning of an attempted intrusion by sensing forced entry before a burglar actually enters the property. This potentially reduces the damage and losses to a property as a result of a break in and provides home and business owners with enhanced security.
The detector’s advanced digital processing uses a piezo shock sensor to precisely detect and analyze gross attacks or a series of low-level shocks while ignoring background vibrations, a major cause of false alarms.
- Early detection of gross attacks or low-level shocks
- High immunity to background vibrations which can cause false alarms
- Protects windows, doors, walls and roofs against forced entry
- Quick and easy installation using unique 7-segment shock meter and pushbuttons
- Optional auxiliary input to connect wired detectors, pushbuttons or other detection devices
- Prolonged battery life (up to 5 years with typical use) with all sensors enabled
- Dimensions: 118 x 27 x 30mm (4.6 x 1.1 x 1.2in)